Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Women Writing for (a) Change Up North
- Safe environment where women can explore their creative writing voices in whatever written form they wish to pursue. Semester classes and Retreats.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
6' Ferrets Writers' Group
- Provides tips for those interested in setting up groups, as well as ideas for exercises and events for existing groups.
A Novel Approach
- An online writing group dedicated to helping serious writers and poets perfect their craft. Critique group for fiction and poetry.
Association of Art Editors
- A national group whose members exchange information about editorial practices, standards, and job opportunities, both freelance and institutional.
- A writing resource center for Chicanas.
Creative Writing in Switzerland
- This site offers writing activities, student writings, text features, writing event listings, a biography of Franz Andres Morrissey and a handful of writing-related links.
- Online writers workshop and forum from Hong Kong.
- New group for writers. Support for new writers and a monthly contest.
Edgewise Electrolit Centre
- Carol Hamshaw and Heather Haley's site is involved in telepoetics and other literary events. They also have put together the best site I've seen featuring contemporary Vancouver poets. A rich assortment of real audio accompanies their texts.
- Eguild is an electronic labor organization for e-authors and e-artists or those aspiring to be. Our goal is to protect the rights of e-author and e-artists and to promote their work specifically and e-publishing in general.
Electronic Literature Organization
- A nonprofit organization with a mission to promote and facilitate the writing, publishing and reading of literature designed for electronic media, ELO's site features industry news, events, chats and links.
- A literary discussion forum for post critique of poetry, especially formal poetry, fiction, non-fiction and arts and photography.
FicTech Inner Circle Writers Club
- Free international writers' correspondence and critique group offering support and creative writing techniques. Has members from around the world.
Fiction & Poetry Society
- A society that instills interest in fiction writing and poetry compsing. And dedication to the beaty of a language.
Green City Network
- Links to writers resources, tools, tips, including sources for screenwrights and playwrights, laws on copyright and more.
International Women's Writing Guild
- A network for the empowerment of women through writing.
Journalism and Women Symposium
- An organization for women journalists which combats gender bias and fosters education.
Media Guilds International
- An umbrella non-profit organization providing networking and resources for voice actors and on-camera talent, including seminars, workshops and showcases.
- A forum for writers with disabilities to share their life stories with the hopes of inspiring. Will pay writers for poetry and prose submissions.
- Writers and writing information.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor