Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- An organization run by kids with the purpose of censoring children's TV shows of sex, violence, homosexuality, and swear words.
The Brechner Center
- A Freedom of Information center and a source for media law developments in the State of Florida, with research, publishing, and educational activities at the College of Journalism and Communications at the University of Florida.
The International Communications Forum
- Organisation dedicated to upholding high standards of ethics in the media
The National Association of Broadcasters - NAB
- Serves radio and television broadcasters with representation on Capitol Hill along with serving the all electronic media industries with education and world-class conventions and expositons.
World Association of Community Broadcasters
- International non-governmental organization serving the community radio movement, with almost 3,000 members and associates in 106 countries.
World Press Freedom Committee
- The WPFC is a group of national and international news media organizations monitoring, advocating, and coordinating efforts to promote a free press.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor