Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Quality Family Time
- A Ohio State University Extension fact sheet on ways to spend more time with children, and how to make the most of that time.
- An informative publication filled with authoritative, helpful news and information for parents.
Rainy day ideas for kids
- Rainy day ideas for parents and caregivers to have some fun with their child on days spent inside.
- Internet news service for parents of young children. Includes topics of interest to kids and families.
Raising A Child With Boundaries
- Raising a child with boundaries can produce healthier, well adjusted children. Children actually crave limits and boundaries.
Raising Great Kids
- Thoughts and ideas for good parents who want to be great parents
Raising Resilient Children
- Disseminates information to assist adults to raise, support and develop stress hardy children.
- Online parenting community offering support for raising girls in today's world.
Ready to Learn
- This web site supports and extends the mission of the service -- namely, to aid caregivers, parents, and teachers -- by integrating Ready To Learn television programs into daily care.
- Resource site dealing with the ups and downs of parenting. Information includes sleep, childcare, development, nutrition, family finance, resources, books, birthdays, discipline, family motoring, recipes and features.
Sandra's Home Daycare
- Parenting tips and articles. Poems, nutrition for children, health, safety, food preparation and my kids graphics.
- Sister-tips.com offers users hundreds to of guru approved tips and links related to relationships with younger or older siblings and parents, sibling rivalry, mentoring and anger management.
Sleeping Like a Baby
- Offers a forum and tips for dealing with sleep and sleep problems of children aged 0 to 3 years. A questionnaire offers instant feedback on child's sleep patterns.
- Find information and support in raising kind, honorable children who remain connected to their spirits and their families.
Springfield Area Parent Child Center
- A resource center for parents of young families offering support, playgroups for children, parent workshops, child care resource and referral and much more.
Strong Marriage Relationship Central to Positive Parenting
- Explains correlations between marital relationships and parenting effectiveness.
Suite 101 Parenting Humor
- Short, humorous essays meant to keep parents sane through laughter therapy.
Surfing the Net with Kids
- Fabulous archive of web site reviews on subjects such as butterflies, Houdini, online encylopedias, crossword puzzles and the Wright brothers. From nationally syndicated newspaper columnist, Barbara J. Feldman.
- A Canadian parent's online resource for pregnancy, infants, toddlers, school aged kids and teens. Tools to plan a meal, rate a babysitter. Articles on health, safety, school and nutrition.
TCS Parenting: Taking Children Seriously
- TCS is an educational philosophy that it is possible and desirable to bring up children entirely without doing things to them against their will, and that they are entitled to the same rights, respect and control over their lives as adults.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor