Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Articles and advice geared towards those who are already a parent, expecting a baby or planning a family.
Thank You Note Guidelines For Kids
- Easy steps for getting your kids to write thank you notes.
The Children's Partnership - TCP
- Offers a parents guide to the information super highway, next generation reports, TCP publications, TCP Programs including: Children and Technology, Children and Healthcare Reform and Building a Constituency for Children.
The Good Web Guide Parents Channel
- A searchable site listing comprehensive reviews of sites of interest to UK parents, from pre-conception to empty-nesters. The articles by experts provides help and advice on all aspects of pregnancy, childcare, development, education, relationships, health and shopping. Updated weekly.
The Idea Box - For Parents and Teachers
- Community-driven site with extensive database of ideas for raising and educating young children. Features message boards, live chat, articles, contests, and newsletters.
The Movie Mom
- Nell Minow reviews current movies, videos, and classics for families with children from 2-18, and gives advice on wide range of family media concerns.
The National Parenting Center
- Support site for parenting. Dedicated to providing parents with comprehensive and responsible guidance from the world's most renowned child-rearing authorities.
The Page for Parents
- A resource site for parents offering, general parenting, special issues, safe sites for kids and books on parenting.
The Parent Club
- Family, children, support
The Parent Zone
- A parenting community that was created, and is being run by, parents or parents-to-be.
The Parents Forum
- This forum is the place to celebrate the joys of parenthood.
The Pocket Parent
- A supportive site for busy parents of children ages 2-12, offering parenting and positive discipline tips, kid-friendly recipes, family movie reviews, recommended kids' books and web links and a speakers bureau.
The Poor Mom's Website
- This website gives advice and links to cost-cutting parents.
The Relationship Effectiveness Institute
- Article on parenting. Descriptions and information about a variety of workshops and classes designed to enhance family life and relationships.
The WholeFamily Center
- An interactive guide for living and loving. A must for couples, parents and teens. Advice on how to solve family problems.
Tips for New Parents
- A fact sheet on the most common fears and worries of new parents, provided by the Ohio State University Extension.
Today's Parent Online
- Official web site of the popular magazine, Today's Parent. Featuring steps and stages on your child's development, questions and answers, nutrition, forums, chat rooms and pen pals.
- UK based parenting site providing information pages, message boards, chat room and parent's diaries.
Uncle Greg's Treehouse
- Encouraging kids to explore meaning of life questions. Games, puzzles, comments, poems...a place for parents and teachers to share ideas.
- Online parenting resource dedicated to teaching children basic values.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor