Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Fact sheet from Ohio State University Extension on how to cope in the situation where a child is borm with special problems related to physical disabilities, sensory impairments, emotional disturbances, learning disabilities, and mental retardation.
Family Dynamics Institute
- Interactive seminars and courses that transform and strengthen parent/child relationships.
- An Ohio State University Extension fact sheet which offers solutions for families where the parents and children no longer speak to each other.
- The most comprehensive family search engine directory. Find search engines that are for and about kids, parents, education and pregnancy.
- Hundreds of links to parenting, family life, homemaking, personal finance, health and mental health, education and university and U.S. government sponsored family life sites. Cross indexed by topics and life stages.
- Features articles on conscious parenting, child development and the real issues that today's parents face. Kidsafe web site links.
- What are the steps to having a successful family meeting? Learn how to bring the family closer together increase the parent child relationship.
Family News and Hot Topics
- News and trends that affect your family.
Family Without Frenzy
- Provides parents with strategies and practical tips for reducing the chaos of modern family life, and a section for tips from readers.
- Disney's Family.com is a service for parents offering comprehensive, high-quality, customizable information for raising children.
- A parenting and education resource. Advice from pediatricians, therapists and teachers. Messageboards, email of the week, poll. For parents of preschoolers through high school students.
- Resources and helpful suggestions for the whole family from how to get a family friendly job to help at home to study skills for kids.
- Fidget Hollywood eNews columnist Alan Smithee gives you the inside scoop on the Hollywood scene and answers such burning questions as "How do I get on stage at The Price is Right" and "Do stars have to wait in line at the DMV?"
- Multi-year campaign designed to make a difference in the lives of children by providing adults with the best available information on early childhood development.
For Kids Sake! Radio
- Former MPR radio show that seeks solutions to issues confronting children today. Features include interviews, guest experts, and positive parenting tips from people who impact the lives of children.
For Parents Only
- Offering parenting tips, single parenting, cool-down tips safe boundaries, talking to your child, tips for parents of traumatized children. Plus frequently asked questions concerning teaching children about sexuality, educating about drugs and communication with teenagers.
Free Child ID Package
- A web site for keeping our children safe. ID kits are free.
Free Stuff for Parents
- Free magazines, trial offers, coupons, specials, medical directories, web sites and email. Plus links to other free sites.
Free Tips For Parents
- Provides information and practical solutions for a wide range of parenting issues. Provided by Child Development Institute.
- Resources for Christian parents who seek both Biblical principals and practical strategies to engage at the 'frontline' of their child's life.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor