Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bilingual Pages - a resource for bilingual families
- A resource for parents and others interested in raising children with more than one language.
Building Children's Self-Esteem
- An Ohio State University Extension fact sheet offering tips to help raise children who assume responsibilities and grow up feeling good about themselves.
Child Development Institute
- Information for parents on child development, parenting, child psychology, teenagers, health, safety and learning disabilities. Contains full articles, research, news, discussion and a store.
ChildFun Family Website
- Parenting advice, free kids crafts, product and book reviews, family articles, community message boards, chat room and discussion lists.
- Articles, communities, and expert Q&As for parents of children.
Children's Clothing and Behavioral Messages
- A brief discussion of the ways in which behavioral messages are demonstrated by the clothing we choose for our children and the importance of parental consideration of these messages.
Children's Party Games
- Quite a few selection of games to play at gatherings or birthdays and tips for a succesful game leader. Also party food recipes and other tips for the security and well-being of all involved.
- Provides information, tools, and resources for parents to help provide a strong foundation for their children. Provides genealogy articles and links to help develop family connections with living relatives as well as ancestors.
Common Sense Parenting
- Answers your questions about parenting and has resources for better parenting.
Communicate and Negotiate
- Communication difficulty with children, spouses, friends? Learn how to communicate effectively, solve family conflicts, and improve relationships with these proven techniques.
Confident Parenting Today
- We provide seminars and publications to assist and encourage parents of toddlers to teens to be confident and successful parents in the face of the significant challenges they face today.
Connecting with Kids
- Connects parents and kids through video clips, tip sheets, ideas from other parents, interviews with children, and expert advice.
- Supports creativity in parenting and other aspects of parents' lives: careers, hobbies, time-management. Developing a virtual community of creative parents. Articles, reviews, games,interviews.
Cyndi's Birth and Parenting Resources
- Information ranging from birth and breastfeeding to homeschooling and special-needs. Christian emphasis with lots of supporting scripture.
Dr. Marian Stansbury
- Professional parenting advice for behavior problems, eating disorders, substance abuse, divorce and step-families, and other youth issues.
Dr. Willliam Pollack
- Dr. Pollack is author of a number of books, including the recently published Real Boys: Rescuing Our Sons from the Myths of Boyhood.
- A website dedicated to meeting the challenges of parenting, with intelligence and integrity; with love and joy. Bringing you information and ideas to enhance your EQ parenting skills.
- Provides educational resources for families, educators and school systems around the globe. Access and exchange information with others.
Emotional Intelligence Resources for Parents
- A resource library of articles, activities, websites, books, and more for parents who want to learn and teach emotional intelligence.
Essays on Psychology and Life
- Includes "Giving Your Child Voice: The 3 Rules of Parenting" written by psychologist, Richard Grossman, Ph.D. Site also contains essays on other topics in psychology.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor