Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Medical and Nursing Training
- Guide to selected medical and nursing training schools.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Comprehensive Internet-based learning system designed for busy healthcare and health information management (HIM) professionals. Content addresses standardized training and continuing education for coders, physician billers, and other staff members including training in APCs. [Fee based]
APR Health Services, Inc. - Advance Practice Reviews
- For Family and Adult Nurse Practitioners. Comprehensive 2-1/2 day review seminars for certification exams offered by ANCC and ACNP. Tutoring available. (Miami, FL)
Age-Specific Competencies for Healthcare Providers
- Providing programs for age-specific and transcultural compentencies.
Allied Health Sciences- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Describes the programs offered for allied health, classes, faculty and staff. Includes a calendar of events, news and links.
American Career College
- Allied health training in six programs in dental assisting, computerized medical billing /health claims examining, pharmacy technician, medical assisting, optical dispensing and vocational nursing.
Andon College, Modesto, California
- Offers medical assisting, medical office, occupational therapy assistant and therapeutic health technician programs.
Army-Baylor Graduate Program
- Health care administration program for US Armed Forces at Baylor University in Texas.
- Producer of medical educational materials for home health professionals and family caregivers.
Biomechanics and Integrated Orthopedic Seminars
- Physical therapy seminars given by Patrick Hoban, PT, ATC.
Byte Size Learning
- Specializing in medical terminology and training for medical office support personnel.
Care 2 Learn
- Offers online continuing education courses for nurses, nurse practitioners, physical and occupational therapists, and other healthcare professionals.
Career Networks Institute
- The Medical Assistant Training program, designed for adult learners, to meet the requirements for employment in the medical industry. (Orange, CA)
Carolinas College of Health Sciences
- Programs in Medical Technology, Nursing, Radiologic Technology, Surgical Technology, Nurse Aide and Phlebotomy, and individual, general education classes. Information about schedules and application information are offered. (Charlotte, NC)
Center for Informatics and Technology
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine. Academic and faculty support and training.
Center for Phlebotomy Education
- An educational resource for those who perform, teach and supervise phlebotomy. Offering conferences, workshops, posters and literature and expert witness services.
- Offers medical, nursing, and behavioral health courses. Includes list of courses, challenge exams, forum, and scheduled chat. Some features require registration. [Courses require Internet Explorer]
- Offers courses in nursing, psychology, social work, and nephrology. Includes catalog, prices, policies, and frequently asked questions.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Information about the educational resources and programs offered at the Medical Center.
Clarian Health Education Center
- Information on training and education for allied health professions in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor