Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A digital library of authoritative medical information for all students of medicine.
Medisys Health Communications, LLC
- Provide clients with medical education programs that are developed by medical education experts.
Meducational Skills, Tools and Technology
- Medical educational books, cds, journals, training and development of educational resources.
Michigan State University CLS/MT Program
- Clinical Laboratory Science and Medical Technology Program. A general program description, how to apply, and information on career development.
Motivations, Inc. - Continuing Education Unlimited
- Specialize in rehabilitation training for licensed healthcare professionals. Located in Aiken, SC.
NBSC: Nagda's Biochemistry Study Center
- An educational site with monthly MCQ-tests in biochemistry for medical and life science courses. Lecture notes and modular information based on latest syllabus of Indian/Asian universities.
North-West College of Dental and Medical Assistants
- Accredited medical college school for medical and dental assistant, pharmacy technician, medical receptionist, optometric technician, nursing assistant and other related fields. Four locations in California.
Northern Speech/National Rehabilitation Services, Inc.
- Continuing education courses for speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, and other health care professionals. Includes online courses and directory of seminars.
Oral Board Pro
- Prepares candidates for Ob/gyn oral board exams. Individualized seminars, study materials and support from professional faculty members. (Baltimore, MD)
PCI Health Training Center Dallas
- Information on career training in the allied health fields including: Medical Assistant, Psychiatric Assistant. Located in Texas.
- Located in Louisville, Kentucky. A brief description of the course, tuition and contact details.
Preceptor Development Program
- A set of faculty development modules designed for community-based teachers of residents, medical students, and other health professional students.
Risk Management Internet Services
- Providing paid subscribers with tutorials, aimed at medical professionals.
Rochester Community and Technical College
- An overview of the Respiratory Care Program. Includes program admission requirements, course requirements/sequence and contact information.
Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
- Providing Master's and Doctoral education to Allied Health Professionals using a distance learning model. (Provo, Utah)
School of Health Services Administration Dalhousie University
- Located in Nova Scotia, Canada. Offers information about the school, its programs and a newsletter.
Seasons Geriatric Care Management
- Continuing education provider for nursing home administrators and other healthcare professionals. Includes list of seminars.
Speech-Language Pathology - FAQ
- Frequently asked (and answered) questions about speech-language pathology (speech and language therapy) as a career, as a service, and as a profession.
- MRCPsych revision website for postgraduate psychiatry trainees.
- A free on-line surgical resource aimed at those preparing for postgraduate examinations. It contains clinical tutorials, multiple choice questions, revision notes, xray and pathological slide galleries.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor