Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Offer surface EMG training to healthcare practitioners for TMJ and other nerve, muscle disorders. (Largo, FL)
- Teleconferencing educational material from the University of Virginia.
The Best USMLE Study Books
- Guide to study books, such as pathology, pharmacology, physiology, and anatomy.
The Colorado Institute of Nutrition and Natural Healing, Inc.
- Program offers a comprehensive foundation of information designed to prepare the health professional to integrate nutrition into an existing health practice.
The First Aid and CPR Referral Registry
- Firstaid Registry allows students to register for First aid, CPR, AED online any where in North America; matches them to Instructors at no charge. Builds & hosts web sites for Instructors.
The Healthy Way
- A site in four languages (Spanish, French, English, German) about innovative materials in the field of health education and promotion. Subjects are: drugs, AIDS, prevention, nutrition, heart diseases.
The Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences
- Post secondary educational institution which offers courses and programs in health care disciplines at entry and graduate levels. Provides full and part-time, continuing and distance education. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
The OMG Company
- Multilevel health education programs for career paths in the healthcare fields. Based in Baltimore, MD.
The PreMed Zone
- Free informational resources for premedical students.
USC Gerontology Online Program
- The USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology offers Master's Degree certificates and graduate courses online and information on aging in web-based courses. (California)
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- An M.S in Clinical Nutrition is offered at the School of Health Related Professions. About the program, admissions, application information.
Waguespack Seminars and Workshops
- Provides online CEU courses for social workers and other health professionals.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor