Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Clinical Anatomy Associates, Inc
- Provides services to improve the quality and effectiveness of medical education in the surgical and medical devices industry.
Concorde Career Colleges
- Information on health care career training in various medical fields. Located in San Diego, California.
Condensed Curriculum International, Inc.
- Offering courses to train students for entry level positions in several health care fields. (Fairfield, NJ)
Continuing Education Unlimited, Inc.
- Offering continuing education for medical laboratory personnel.
Cooper Health System - Center for Allied Health Education
- Information on training in Cardiovascular Interventional Technology, Cardiovascular Perfusion, Medical Radiography, Medical Technology, Radiation Therapy, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Several locations in New Jersey.
Dawn Training Center
- Information on health related training modules. Includes a powerpoint presentation, tuition and financial aid information. Based in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Specializing in educational videos and accessories for physicians offices, hospitals and clinics that are cardiology based.
Education Resources, Inc
- Source for educational seminars for physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists. (Medfield, MA)
Educational Materials for Health Professionals Inc.
- Provides educational materials for oncological nursing and laboratory studies.
Educational Training Service Seminars, Inc.
- Continuing education seminars for Nursing, Residential Home, Assistant Living and Hospital Administrators and allied health professionals.
European Health Manager
- Offers decision makers skills and knowledge that will be needed to create new health care systems.
Evaluation Examination Software
- A medical evaluation software review program for the international medical graduates.
- Online JCAHO approved continuing education courses. Practice tests for ophthalmic assistants and technicians.
- Mary Rau-Foster provides education, training and consulting for healthcare professionals.
Free Radical and Radiation Biology
- Graduate Program in Free Radical and Radiation Biology at the University of Iowa.
Great Lakes Institute Career Training and Development
- Offering career training in dental, medical and veterinary assisting, surgical technology, massage therapy and cosmetology professions. (Erie, Pennsylvania)
Health Training School Dallas Texas
- Information about the programs for medical and psychiatric assistant training. Offer details on financial aid, links and request information. Located in Dallas, Texas.
Healthcare Training Systems
- Distant learning. The objective is not simply to transmit knowledge, but to have the user participate in the creation of knowledge.
- Offers programs for physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and patients. Includes list of programs and contact information.
ISC - Division Of Wellness
- Provides medical seminars, health publications, and health products in areas such as nutrition, exercise, preventive medicine, massage therapy, and sports medicine.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor