Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia
Post Polio Syndrome
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Spinal Muscular Atrophy
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms, Diet & Exercise Guide
- Allaboutms.com provides useful information and resources for people who are diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis Disease or people looking for information on Multiple Sclerosis.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
NINDS: Myotonia Congenita
- Information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Also called kinsbourne syndrome, myoclonic encephalopathy of Infants, or dancing eyes-dancing feet syndrome, an information sheet compiled by NINDS.
- An internet discussion list dedicated to people who have a form of neuromuscular disease. Information about the group, subscribing instructions and browse the archives.
Who has a Disability?
- Post-Polio Syndrome, CFS, progressive long term disabilities, helpful hints and links, information on SS Guidelines, equipment options, accessibility solutions, handicap lifestyle changes, family awareness and support.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor