Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Families of SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy)
- International support group and resource center for this disease, includes current research.
Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy Canada
- Canadian charity supports research into a cure for SMA.
- Web site promoting public awareness for spinal muscular atrophy.
GeneClinics SMA Information Page
- This page provides a very good overview of SMA, its genetics, clinical presentation and testing. It is written by one of the nation's leading experts in SMA research and genetic testing.
Ilsa's SMA Resources
- A detailed description, news and links with information about Spinal Muscular Atrophy. A personal story of a baby, Ilsa.
SMA Angels Support Site
- A place for people to find support for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) / Werdnig-Hoffman.
SMA2 Ian Paul
- I am two years old and I have SMA2.
Spinal Muscular Atrophy : Theo's story
- We have lost our son Theo through SMA. This site is bilingual English/French.
Theo's Story with SMA
- A personal story of a family with a son Theo, suffering from Spinal Muscular Atrophy. Site also in French.
- Canadian Chapter of Andrew's Buddies, fighting Spinal Muscular Atrophy SMA.
Washington University of St. Louis: Neuromuscular
- Provides detailed medical/genetic information for a variety of neuromuscular disorders. Primarily intended for medical professionals and is very technical.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor