Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Guide for Parents
- This booklet is for people with someone in their family who has Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Includes an overview, medical and surgical care, general care, emotional support and every day living.
Ask NOAH About: Muscular Dystrophy
- The basics, genetics, diagnosis, care and treatment, specific types and information resources. From NOAH (New York Online Access to Health).
Becker Muscular Dystrophy Information Exchange
- This web site serves as a place for persons with Becker Muscular Dystrophy to exchange information and communicate with others about the disease.
Bruce's Muscular Dystrophy Links
- Offers links and information on Duchanne MD. Also details about scolioses, general anesthesia and respiratory care.
- An International forum providing support and resources for families and individuals facing the challenge of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy, an introduction, the causes, biology reviews, and treatment options.
- Lifestyle options, conventional medical interventions and information for people interested in Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Support
- Providing information and offering support about this disease with some personal information and photos.
- Offers a definition of respite care and information for all individuals and families affected by all forms of muscular dystrophy. Includes links to agencies and mailing lists.
MDA Ride For Life
- Pennsylvania Ride to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Information on results, money raised and its distribution. Sponsored by the Eastern Harley-Davidson Dealers Association, May 5, 2001.
- A short information sheet on MD compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Muscular Dystrophy Community
- Message boards and chat dedicated to sharing information, offering support, and coping strategies to better cope with this disease. Community moderated by volunteers.
National Registry of Myotonic Dystrophy and FSHD Patients and Family Members
- Connecting researchers and patients. Participation, purpose, investigators, personnel and contact information.
Web of Care - Muscular Dystrophy Community
- Virtual community for home care givers featuring articles, animated skill demonstrations, and a free ask an expert service. Connect with others through chat rooms and bulletin boards.
What is Muscular Dystrophy?
- An article from Page Wise about this disease and the inherited group of muscle disorders.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor