Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Carnitine Palmitoyltransferase Deficiency
- Newsletter for health care professionals and patients interested in CPT deficiency, a mitochondrial disorder of fat metabolism that causes muscle breakdown.
Center for Inherited Disorders of Energy Metabolism (CIDEM)
- A group of inter-disciplinary, clinical diagnostic laboratories which focus on disorders of mitochondrial function at Case Western Reserve University.
International Mitochondrial Disease Network
- Support, links and information for those affected by mitochondrial disorders.
MELAS Online Network: Mitochondrial Myopathies
- Information for people with Mitochondrial Myopathies and related disorders. Medical downloads, support list, information, multiple links to other sites.
McElhinny Homepage and Mitochondrial Information
- One family's day to day journal about fighting mitochondrial disease. Many links to other great mito sites.
Mitochondrial Disease in Children
- All seven of Kathleen's children have mitochondrial encephalomyopathy, and two of them have hearing loss as a reult.
Mitochondrial Disorders Foundation of America
- Support group for mitochondrial disorders.
- An information sheet compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Nijmegen Center for Mitochondrial Disorders
- Information about the facility as well as diagnostics and research.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor