Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Post Polio Syndrome
Respiratory Syncytial Virus
West Nile Virus
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
All the Virology on the WWW
- Directory of virus related web sites that includes information about specific viruses.
Harvard School of Public Health Mosquito-Borne Viruses
- Research of mosquito-borne viruses that focuses primarily on West Nile encephalitis, Eastern Equine encephalitis, St. Louis encephalitis, and LaCrosse encephalitis. Includes mosquito facts, suggestions for mosquito control, and links to HSPH research and various outside resources.
How Stuff Works: Human Viruses
- Enlightening description of how human viruses grow and spread, with many related links.
- Learn about polio, its causes, symptoms and treatment.
- The private sector campaign to eradicate polio. Includes articles, events, and a forum.
Respiratory Tract Infection Alert
- The RTI alert will warn consumers and health care professionals to track new cases of respiratory tract infections nationwide. It can forecast the likelihood of an outbreak of infections and predict when they are expected to peak in a given area. RTI alert is updated each week.
- By Whale: A look at this diseases severity and infectiousness, vaccine damage and failures and links to articles.
Stories from Polio Sufferers in Zimbabwe
- The stories have been written as part of an independent project to assist some of the many physically impaired victims in Zimbabwe. It highlights the problems of disability in Africa.
The Global Polio Eradication Initiative
- WHO's Global Polio Eradication Initiative, with background information and data on current progress to completely eradication polio from the face of the earth. In English and French.
The Stealth Virus Support Group
- Describes the group which is for researchers, scientists, and patients who are interested in the research, development, and treatment protocols for this Herpes family Virus. Join, post and read mail.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor