Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
CDC: Management of Patients With Suspected Viral Hemorrhagic Fever
- Treatment recommendations for patients infected with Lassa, Ebola, Marburg, and Crimean-Congo viruses, and ways to prevent contagion.
- Pointers to information about hemorrhagic fevers including Ebola and Dengue Fever
Lassa Fever treatment, prevention, and more.
- A wide range of Lassa Fever information concerning treatment, prevention, diagnosis, email groups, support groups, personal stories, and much more. This site is updated regularly.
NCID: Emerging Infectious Diseases Topics
- Emerging Infectious Diseases Resource Links
Newsday- Pulitzer Prizes - Ebola Coverage
- Visit this Pulitzer Prize-winning collection of Laurie Garrett's coverage of the 1995 Ebola outbreaks. View the consequences of viral fevers.
Outbreak - Lassa Fever
- View news articles about the 1997 hemorrhagic fever outbreaks in Sierra Leone. Describes how the virus is transmitted by rodents.
Virus: Lassa Fever - Vectors, Symptoms, Vaccines, etc.
- In-depth information, including description, vectors, viral mechanisms (technical); symptoms and diagnosis, treatment, mortality rates; vaccine research. Moderate science background recommended.
Virus: Rift Valley Fever - Vectors, Symptoms, Vaccines, etc.
- In-depth information about vectors, viral mechanisms; incubation period, symptoms, mortality rates; promising treatments and viral resistance, vaccines; outbreaks. Moderate science background recommended.
WebMD Chat Transcript: The Eleventh Plague with John Marr, M.D.
- John Marr, M.D. , joined us for a chat about emerging infectious diseases.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor