Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Childhood Infections: Mumps
- Description, symptoms, prevention and treatment; aimed at parents.
Communicable Disease Fact Sheets: Mumps
- Information about Mumps from the New York State Department of Health.
Facts About Mumps for Adults
- Encourages vaccination for adults born after 1956 who have not had the disease or have no documentation of immunity.
- Information for patients on mumps, a virus infection which typically causes enlargement of the two salivary glands in the cheeks at the angle of the jaw.
Medline Plus: Mumps
- Facts about mumps for adults and children. Includes flowchart for neck swelling, prevention and screening information.
Mumps in Children - The Daily Apple
- Includes symptoms, treatment, and vaccination.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor