Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Arm yourself against the flu with this guide to links about treating the flu from 4anything.com. (Frames)
- Article with tips on losing the flu.
Better Homes and Gardens Cold and Flu Guide
- Deciphering cold, flu, and allergy symptoms. Treatments that work in preventing colds and flu.
CDC Influenza Home Page
- Vaccine and antiviral information from the Center for Disease Control. Also provides national and international surveillance reports.
Don't get Knocked out by the Flu
- An article by Dr. Rob Hicks about vaccines and treatment.
Donnica Moore, M.D.
- Compare cold and flu symptom differences.
- The World Health Organization links national influenza centres and collaborating centres for global influenza surveillance. Up to date information.
- Contains information and solutions on viral diseases, the flu, HIV, AIDS.
Flu: Your Questions Answered
- Practical advice for fighting flu and colds. (Site for buying the book only)
- current information on influenza and the flu virus - includes current trends, news, community outbreaks, surveillance maps and more.
How To Fight the Flu
- Besides getting a flu shot, there are other things that can be done to build a stronger immune system, which will help fight the flu. An article by essortment.com.
Influenza - HealthWorld Online
- Alternative medicine remedies such as herbs and tonics are presented at possible flu medicines. Focus piece advises on treating children.
Influenza - The Daily Apple
- Includes treatment, prevention, vaccination, symptoms, and complications.
Influenza - World Health Organization
- Monitor the flu with WHO's mapping system which points to outbreaks and seasonal activity. Offers flu facts and recommended vaccine info
Influenza American Lung Association
- Q&A page defines the flu, and examines its severity and complications. Read about who should get vaccinated, and how to stay healthy.
- Maintained by the National Institute for Medical Research in London, England. Features bibliography for the current year and archives for 1993-1999.
- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point looks at who needs the flu vaccine and when, as well as the risk of serious reaction.
Influenza Virus Illustration
- Computer graphics of the appearance and structure of the virus with a description.
- Stunning photos show stained flu virus particles and evidence of internal helical components - the virus's RNA.
Just The Flu?
- Features origins, surveillance, virus information, and vaccines.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor