Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Hepatitis C Primer
- Resource for anyone wanting to learn more about this virus. Personal experiences and medical abstracts.
- Information on hepatitis. Includes FAQs and article about the treatment.
Alternative Hope for HepC
- Information about Hepatitis C including nutrition, diet and supplement information and a personal story of hope.
- Hepatitis C information and support. Includes message board, articles, notice boards, chat, research, nutrition and related conditions.
- Includes the facts about hepatitis C, topics such as who's at risk and a risk assessment.
Be In Charge -- Hepatitus
- Materials you can receive on the treatment and dealing with this disease. Sponsored by Rebetron and includes patient information and prescribing details.
CBS Health Watch by Medscape
- Offers health management tools and information for beginner and advanced readers concerning hepatitis.
Chronic Hepatitis C: Current Disease Management
- An introduction, risk factors and transmission, clinical symptoms and signs, testing, biopsy, diagnosis and treatment are some of the topics discussed.
Chronic Illness House
- Patient information on many illnesses including hepatitis, and help for all diseases. Includes a message boards, chat, help and support.
Good News about Treatment
- An explanation of the options available to hepatitis C patients, side effects and results of those and the pharmaceutical companies who provide them. From essortment.com.
HEP Dart2001 Conference: Dec. 16-20, 2001
- Information about this meeting whose focus is to assemble clinicians, researchers and basic scientists together to advance knowledge of the ongoing drug development processes in antihepatitis research.
- A definition followed by brief articles on hepatitis A (HAV), B (HBV), and C (HCV).
Having Hepatitis C: A Teenagers Perspective
- Contains all the basics on HCV, including helpful links, news, support group information, and personal experiences.
Health Link Interactive
- Parts of conversations help about hepatitic C.
HealthAtoZ: Your Family Health Site
- Learn about the five basic types of hepatitis, ways to avoid contracting it and treatment options. Includes a comparison chart, quiz and message board.
- A wide range of Hepatitis information concerning treatment, prevention, diagnosis, email groups, support groups, personal stories, and much more. Updated regularly.
Hep C Vets
- Current information and support for the Hepatitis C Positive Veteran, their families and caregivers.
- Caremark's informational site for Hepatitis C for patients and clinicians.
- A newsletter for people interested in or suffering from hepatitis C.
- Related information, On-line quizzes, slide shows, webcasts and news related and original medical papers written by international experts.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor