Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Describes the symptoms and treatment of biliary atresia.
Cirrhosis of the Liver
- From the NIDDK, explains the symptoms, causes, treatments, and effects of cirrhosis.
Diseases of the Liver
- An extensive technical medical site from Columbia University.
Doreen's Web Page
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis (PBC) information. My story about living with PBC. Support Group information. Organ donor awareness and inspirational poems.
Dr Greenson's Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology
- Dedicated to GI and Liver pathology.
European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- Publishes "Journal of Hepatology", with full-text articles online.
- To promote organ and tissue donor awareness.
- A discussion about this procedure, its preparation and recovery.
- Collection of brief descriptions outlining liver diseases, from Gastroenterology Consultants, PC.
- Reverse liver disease and control weight through a healthy liver - by Doctor Sandra Cabot.
Liver Study Unit of the University of Chicago Hospitals
- Improve the treatment of patients with liver diseases, and to encourage teaching and research about liver disorders.
- Expansion of knowledge to the public on topics devoted to hepatitis and other liver diseases.
MZ Publication - Surviving Liver Diseases
- This publication deals with: Liver, Liver diseases, in particular hepatitis, and liver transplant.
- Detailed information on liver cirrhosis disease, its symptoms, treatment and diet changes that may be helpful.
Pediatric Surgery Home Page, KMU
- The surgeons at Kagawa Medical University pioneered hepatobiliary surgical techniques that are now utilized worldwide. Special interests are related to the hepato-biliary-pancreatic system including choledochal cysts and pancreato-biliary malunion. Other fields of interest include gastro-intestinal motility disorders and surgical nutrition. The full-text of journal articles are published online.
Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- A look at this disease, what it is, the causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Primary Biliary Cirrhosis Support
- Support provided to sufferers of this disease through website links, chat room and newsletter.
Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- A look at what this disease is and theories about its causes. Diagnosis, symptoms and treatment are discussed.
The Human Liver Directory
- The site has the following categories fatty liver, function tests, diseases, damage, elevated enzymes, foundations, and other liver problems such as cancer and cirrhosis.
Vital Organ: Liver
- Comprehensive guide on lifestyle management and good health practices for those with liver diseases.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor