Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Your Gluten Free Diet Guide.
- Guide to what you need to know about the gluten free diet if you have celiac disease or gluten sensitivity. Helps with cross contamination, safe brands, and what to avoid. Has gluten free recipes.
GERD Treatment Support
- Get resources that can help you and your patients with GERD treatment support.
Ulcerative Colitis Treatment Options
- Learn about ulcerative colitis and the treatment options available.
- Resources dedicated to provide IBS sufferers with self-help and support.
ACIPHEX (rabeprazole sodium)
- Information on ACIPHEX (rabeprazole sodium), a once-daily prescription medication that helps manage heartburn.
Alternative Parasite Zapper
- Research in our clinic and others has shown that many common complaints, such as low energy, depression, irritable bowel syndrome, "allergic states", skin conditions and unfortunately cancer, can be traceable to the dire effects of parasite infestation, totally unknown to the sufferer. This device, the Sputnik, an electronic pill, goes harmlessly through your system, electrocuting parasites. The health gains are extraordinary. People have recovered their energy, got cured of irritable bowel syndrome, chronic skin conditions, itching of orifices and many other conditions.
- Help Heartburn - Learn about acid reflux and heartburn symptoms and treatment. The latest research about acid reflux and heartburn.
PROTONIX® pantoprazole sodium-Acid Reflux Disease
- Read information about gastroesophageal acid reflux disease, if you experience frequent heartburn symptoms or other symptoms associated with erosive gerd.
Kroh Center for Digestive Disorders
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center in Maryland, Kroh Center for Digestive Disorders.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Digestive Center - The Daily Apple
- Information about health conditions affecting the stomach and the intestines.
Dr K's Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Provides information to medical professionals and the lay public. Included explanations of GI symptoms and procedures.
Dr. Wu's Liver Diseases
- Information on hepatic diseases with a focus on viral hepatitis. Includes web sites for medical students, information and review articles on hepatology.
Focus on Digestion
- Features news, clinical trial and articles.
Gall Stone Cleanse
- Remove gall stones without gall bladder surgery, without cost, and within 24 hours.
- This site is dedicated to digestive disorders. Chat and a mailing list available for support.
Introductory Anatomy: Digestive System
- A complete look at the this system starting with the purpose, mouth, swallowing, oesophagus, stomach, duodenum, small and large intestines, salivary glands, pancreas, liver and gallbladder.
- Information and news on digestive disorders from the physicians and scientists of the Medical College of Wisconsin.
MUSC Digestive Disease Center
- The Digestive Disease Center at the Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston) brings together diverse specialties involved in evaluating and treating digestive diseases and disorders.
- This document contains patient education fact sheets on six diagnostic tests involving gastrointestinal disorders: colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, upper GI series, lower GI series, upper endoscopy and ERCP.
Peritoneal Sequestration Syndromes and Low Back Pain
- Paper by Dr. Nazzareno Freni. Conclusions reached after a 30 year investigation into a pathology of which no traces are listed in international medical literature.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor