Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ArkAyngyl's Hepatitis C Support
- Hepatitis C online support.
Australian Primary Biliary Cirrhosis Support Group
- The Australian PBC Support Group provides information about Primary Biliary Cirrhosis, also support and contact with other sufferers via telephone, email and a quarterly newsletter.
Clarian Health Adult Liver Transplant Support Group
- Open to the public. The group has monthly meetings with a scheduled speakers who discuss how to deal with liver disease, transplantation, and medications for continued health.
Depression and Hepatitis C
- A chat room and message board for support and sharing with others.
HELLP Syndrome Society
- International network for persons affected by Hemolysis, Elevated Liver Enzymes and Low Platelet count.
HepC Vets Forum
- Bulletin board and live chats for Hepatitis C Positive Veterans. Latest Info, one on one support.
Hepatitis B Foundation
- Mutual support and information network for persons affected by hepatitis B. Includes information on online support groups at their web site.
Hepatitis B Information and Support List
- Details on how to join, post and read articles on the list. Also links to data about the disease.
Hepatitis C - Sapient Health Network
- Personalized hepatitis C information and community support through chats and message boards.
Hepatitis C Hope
- A registration site at delphi.com to sign up to communicate with other who have this disease.
- Message boards and chat dedicated to sharing information, offering support, and coping strategies to better cope with this disease. Community moderated by volunteers.
Liver Cancer Support Group (LIVER-ONC)
- Active mailing list (177 subscribers as of 1/1/01) on liver cancer issues for patients, families and supportive professionals.
Primary Biliary Cirrhosis Support Group
- Emotional support for those who suffer from PBC, family members, friends and other autoimmune liver disease sufferers.
The Hepatitis C Forum
- Describes what this group is all about, recent topics of discussion and joining instructions.
The Hepatitis C Patient Assistance Foundation
- Located in Royal Oak, Michigan. Information about the organization and its mission. Includes a fact sheet about Hep C, events, feed back and links.
The Hepatitis Forum at Med Help
- Interactive medical question and answer format about all aspects of this disease. Patient question is replied to by online doctors from HFHS.
True Kids Support Page
- A gathering place for people who care for a transplanted child who was born with a urea cycle disorder. Includes a message board and links.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor