Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About Celiac Disease
- Facts, provided by the NIDDK (National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disorders).
Archives of Celiac@Maelstrom.St Johns.Edu
- Provides archives for diet topics, discussion list, and board for posting messages related to Celiac Disease.
Article: History of the Coeliac Condition
- By: Dr James S. Steward, Consultant Physician, West Middlesex University Hospital, Isleworth, Middlesex.
Celiac Canada Mailing List
- An electronic mailing list service dedicated to offering support and information to persons with Celiac Disease and Dermatitis Herpetiformis.
Celiac Cookbook for the Gluten/Wheat Challenged
- Help me write the best cookbook ever for celiacs and people who cannot eat wheat or gluten. Submit your favorite recipes.
Celiac Disease (Nontropical Sprue)
- InteliHealth, Johns Hopkins Health Information. This page describes symptoms and treatment and also describes the at-risk groups who may develop this disorder.
Celiac Disease - American Academy of Family Physicians
- AAFP's printable handout for patients diagnosed with celiac disease.
Celiac Disease Webring
- The purpose of this moderated Webring is to provide a single location with links to web resources for people with Celiac Disease, Dermatitis Herpetiformis and gluten intolerance.
Celiac Mailing List Archives
- Archives of a discussion list for those interested in celiac disease, gluten intolerance, wheat allergy, and coincident intolerances.
- Pprovide people who have celiac disease with information which will help them lead normal healthy lives.
Clan Thompson Celiac Disease Information
- Maintained lists of gluten-free foods, drugs, and cosmetics; free e-books to download, articles, recipes, a disease database and information for vegetarians.
- A site for children with Celiac Sprue to obtain information, support, and recipe, while meeting others their age.
- Offers basic and medical information and discussion boards.
Dermatitis Herpetiformis Webring
- Provides a single location with links to web resources related to the medical condition DH. Also instructions to join.
- An introduction of Celiac disease, followed by links to recent research articles and projects.
Gluten Free In WNY
- Support for people with Celiac Disease and others on a this diet in the greater Buffalo and Niagara Falls New York area. Includes news, supplements, food links, local restaurants and books and newsletters.
Linda Blanchard's Wheat Free Zone
- "Welcome to my web for celiacs, those suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, and anyone who is wheat-allergic or sensitive. These pages contain a wealth of links to other resources on the net, as well as recipes; a growing database of foods that you may explore (and help to build); resources for those new to living life gluten-free; and a discussion group about living the 'Celiac Life.'"
MedicineNet - Celiac Sprue Forum
- Information about this disorder and related diseases.
Medinfo: Coeliac disease
- Easy to understand summary of coeliac disease, a condition caused by an inability to digest gluten. Written by a UK general practitioner.
Page Wise Inc
- An article about Celiac sprue disease which was once thought to be a aryan disease.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor