Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Short Bowel Syndrome
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
EnteraGam - A Safe Way to Manage IBS-D
- A prescription medical food product for the dietary management of intestinal disorders or bowel problem - e.g., diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome (IBS_D) & HIV-associated enteropathy.
IBS with Constipation
- Learn how Zelnorm (tegaserod maleate) is different from fiber and laxatives and how it can help relieve the symptoms of Chronic Constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About Bowel Incontinence
- Support and reliable information about causes and treatment of this surprisingly common disorder.
Ask The Doctor : The Gastroenterology Forum
- Interactive medical question and answer format about all gastroenterology conditions. Patient questions are replied to by online doctors. Library and archive of articles on stomach, intestine, liver diseases.
CBSHealthWatch - Digestive Disorders
- CBSHealthWatch is a free site that provides information and interactive health management tools across a variety of disciplines.
Colonoscopy, An Overview
- Colonoscopy has been used widely for diagnosis and treatment for colorectal diseases,include bleeding, polyps, and cnacer.
- Manage digestive health for digestive disorders.
GI/Nutrition Section, University of Chicago
- Information for patients, nurses, and physicians about GI/Nutritional diseases and disorders. Description of services offered at the University of Chicago Medical Center, Section of GI/Nutrition.
Gastointestinal Disorders - medbroadcast.com
- Learn about gastrointestinal (GI) disorders including: appendicitis, hemorrhoids, rectal/anal problems, inflammatory bowel disease and diverticular disease. Check out the diagnosis, symptoms and treatment options.
- Written by someone with the disease for information and educational purposes.
Johns Hopkins Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Comprehensive, highly illustrated, current information on the causes, diagnosis and treatment of digestive diseases, clinical and basic science research at Johns Hopkins.
Lower Gastrointestinal Tract Radiography
- Current and accurate information about Lower GI radiography. Learn what patients might experience, how to prepare for exams, benefits vs. risks and more topics.
National Referral Center
- Offers progressive treatment programs to patients with complex gastrointestinal and nutritional problems.
NeuroGastroenterology and Gastrointestinal Motility
- Promotes research, education and care of visceral dysfunctions, such as : nausea, vomiting, constipation, and diarrhea in patients with nervous system alterations.
- Clinical trial listings for Gastrointestinal Disorders. Perform a personalized search to find ongoing clinical trials that match your needs.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor