Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Austrian Celiac Association
- Offers information about the Association and celiac disease. [German and English]
Canadian Celiac Association, Edmonton Chapter
- Includes chapter information, projects, and information about coping with celiac disease.
Celiac Disease Foundation
- Non-profit, public benefit corporation providing services and support to persons with Celiac Disease (CD) and Dermatitis Herpetiformis (DH), through programs of awareness, education, advocacy and research.
Celiac Sprue Association/United States of America
- For celiacs, their families and professionals interested in celiac disease [CD] [nontropical sprue], dermatitis herpetiformis [DH], and the gluten-free diet.
Coeliac Society of Tasmania
- Includes membership information, disease overview, and list of meetings and support groups.
Friends of Celiac Disease Research
- Information about the organization as well as the disease.
Halifax Chapter Canadian Celiac Association
- This chapter is one of twenty-five chapters comprising the Canadian Celiac Association. It was founded in 1980 and incorporated in 1982. The Halifax Chapter has two Satellite Groups, one at Sydney and the other at Yarmouth.
Rochester Celiac Support Group
- Offers meeting schedules and location, archives, GF food sources, restaurants, contact and newcomer information.
The Canadian Celiac Association
- About celiac disease. Definition, symptoms, treatment, myths and facts.
The Canadian Celiac Association Vancouver Chapter
- Provides comprehensive, but straightforward access to information essential for local and visiting Celiacs.
The Coeliac Society of Australia
- Includes membership information, list of state coeliac societies, and list of publications.
The Coeliac Society of the U.K.
- Includes membership information, news, support, local groups, and publications. [Requires Flash 4]
The Finnish Coeliac Society
- English version.
Triangle Area Celiac-Sprue / DH Support-Group Web Site
- An active support organization. "We are a group of people who suffer from Celiac-Sprue or Dermatitis Herpetiformis disease and live in the Research Triangle area of North Carolina, or its surrounding communities. Most of us live in one of the three larger cities -- Raleigh, Durham or Chapel Hill."
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor