Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
The Cancer Letter
- News and information on the world of cancer research, including activities of the U.S. National Cancer Institute and the latest research funding opportunities.
The Cancer Supportive Care Programs
- Book excerpts covering cancer supportive care topics, including psychosocial support, nutrition, pain control, spirituality and more. Extensive self-help advice.
The New Medicine
- A lengthy article written with the principle in mind that biological conflict-shock results in a cold cancerous or necrotic phase and how, if the conflict is resolved, the cancerous or necrotic process is reversed to repair the damage and return the individual to health.
The Novartis Oncology Living with Cancer Initiative
- Determined to look beyond conventional sources in an effort to discover unique therapies in diverse areas of cancer research.
The Other Face of Cancer
- Free online book on how to cope with cancer. A very different thought-provoking point of view. By Dr Manu Kothari, MD and Dr Lopa Mehta, MD.
The World Against Cancer
- A one-stop information source with multiple multilingual search engines, renders relevant information on cancer types, diagnosis, clinical trials, treatment, research, causes, and prevention.
Vancouver Cancer Forums
- Live web casts of Vancouver Cancer Forums 2000. The latest in cancer research, treatment and care.
- State-of-the-art technologies that detect diseases in their earliest stages, the company specializes in uncovering early disorders, such as heart disease, lung cancer, colon cancer, and other conditions - years before a patient become symptomatic.
Web site helps cancer patients get help.
- A Web site designed to help those who have been diagnosed with cancer obtain a second opinion. It can put them in touch with a nationwide network of 50 leading cancer diagnosticians.
Women and Cancer
- Articles about coping with cancer, how the disease affects your family and friends, and why fighting is not always the best choice.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor