Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Better U for Health
- Information about the use of shark cartilage for people with cancer or tumors.
CBSHealthWatch - Cancer
- Provides information and free interactive health management tools across a variety of disciplines.
CNN's Health News: Cancer
- Offers current news and developments.
- Information, chats, personal survivor stories, ask the doctor, and childhood. The types are broken down into categories for easy searching with a description, symptoms, diagnosis, genes and treatment on each.
Cancer - Home Page from About.com
- The directory of about.com is guided by a physician. Most types of cancer are covered.
- Advice and information on the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Includes free advice leaflets, books, links and support group information for patients.
Cancer Care, Inc.
- Topics of interest to cancer patients and their families: radiation and chemo side effects, controlling pain, nutrition, bereavement issues.
- Quick reference listing the most common types of cancers and while giving a description, possible causes, symptoms, diagnoses, treatment options and any additional resource information.
- A consumer web site for information on cancer causes, prevention, treatments and chemotherapies.
Cancer Drug Feed Back
- Accumulates and presents statistics on the side effects of cancer-related drugs, as reported by the site's visitors.
- The purpose is to empower cancer patients with the latest cancer information and help them make informed decisions about their personal treatment options.
Cancer Headline News
- Cancer related Headline News for patients and healthcare professionals. The News Room of OnTumor.com is updated daily.
Cancer Help Online
- Links to thousands of cancer related support sites.
- Personalized cancer recurrence and survival predictions using your prognostic factors to compare treatments and select your best therapy; predictions are based on real patients and advanced technology.
- Samuel Bogoch, M.D., Ph.D., and Elenore S. Bogoch, M.D. The work presented in this book provides the first direct evidence that throughout most of our lifetimes all of us are in fact cancer immune, that a challenge to this immune state is associated with clinical cancer, and that immune system products are becoming available to diagnose, prevent and treat cancer.
Cancer Information Network
- Cancer information site for professional, patients and families. Includes full-text content from leading cancer publications.
Cancer Information Services
- A source for the latest information from the National Cancer Institute. Links to press releases, fact sheets, updated NCI publications on prevention, detection, diagnosis, and treatment are also included.
Cancer Leadership Council
- A patient-centered forum of national advocacy organizations addressing public policy issues in cancer.
- Information and support site for victims, their families and friends. Cancer message board and chat. General and illness specific links.
- An online zine for cancer patients and professionals.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor