Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Articles and links of interest to many cancer related topics.
Cancer Nutrition Center
- The expert source for information on links between cancer and nutrition, dietary advice for cancer patients and more.
- Cancer information and community resources including chat rooms, message boards, a doctor directory and a clinical trial directory.
- The treatment and management of cancer today. A regimen of low dose chemotherapy and angiogenesis inhibitors.
Cancer Resource Store
- Information, support and help are all provided, to people suffering from this disease or carers.
Cancer Survivor Row
- A man with cancer is fighting for research in a rare form of cancer. He decided to do something about it and started a donation fund to Dana Farber. He gets donations by rowing miles and people donate money for miles rowed. A real touching site.
Cancer Trials Support Unit
- Information about an NCI funded program which facilitates participation by both patients and physicians in phase III. Offers first time user instructions, press release, objectives and registration with CTSU.
Cancer-Incidence in Natick, Mass.
- Environmental problems and certain rising cancer-incidence data.
- Information and support site about various kinds of cancer. Includes online books and a variey of cancer resources.
- Improving cancer care through the dissemination of up-to-date and accurate educational programming (MedClipsTM) and information for healthcare professionals, cancer patients and their family members.
- Causes, symptoms and management of cancer fatigue by browsing educational materials, or ask an oncology nurse a question about cancer fatigue and receive a confidential answer.
- Details about an exercise program designed to help people tolerate cancer treatment and regain the best possible physical, emotional and spiritual fitness after treatment. Includes, locations, newsletter and contact information.
- CancerGuide: Steve Dunn's Cancer Information Page
- Covers a wide range of topics including cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment and follow up and has an extensive questions and answers section.
- Resources on cancer, its effects, and treatment.
- Guide through the process of cancer prevention. Cancer treatment professionals offer you screening, detection, diagnosis.
- Provides information on prevention, detection, treatment and managing symptoms for breast, prostate, colon, lung, and other cancers. Offers support groups, email lists and resources.
- Tracking cancer online. Cancer news, books and links. Up to date information on cancer.
- Information and links for all types of cancer.
- A forum for individuals and/or families that are related to someone with cancer. Includes support, medical tips, and message board.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor