Submit a site
Growth and Development
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
BabyTree: Natural Baby Products
- Pure and simple baby bodycare products that are chemical-free and safe enough to use everyday.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Natural health remedies for common infant health concerns. Includes articles on cradle cap, teething, colic, jaundice, diaper rash, circumcision and feeding.
Baby Care Guide
- Guide to newborn and infant care. Offers preventative care guidelines, information about normal growth and development, and common health conditions.
- Information about common childhood illnesses and injuries, emergencies, vaccines, first aid and prevention. Includes a health bulletin board, ask the experts and resources.
- Manufacturer of the DOC Band, which is used to correct abnormal head shapes (positional plagiocephaly) in infants.
Diaper (Nappy) Rash
- Basic information and tips on avoiding or reducing this common infant problem.
Early Childhood Training Institute
- Training and information for parents and care providers of children birth to three years of age. Includes developmental milestones and advice on selecting child care.
Essortment.com: Infants and Toddlers
- An index of sites including information about infants and toddlers; many related to basic health care.
Essortment: Toddler Sleep Problems
- Tips and advice for parents to help their toddler sleep through the night.
- Ask the experts questions about your baby's health and wellness. Includes link to advice given about common problems.
Giving Medicine to Children
- Information about how to safely give medicine to young children.
- Simple instructions on performing infant CPR (cardio-pulmonary resuscitation).
Infant Hearing Screening
- Stresses the importance of screening newborns for hearing loss. Legislation and resources.
Infant Skin Problems
- Basic information and advice about dry, irritated skin in babies. Also includes tips for reducing cradle cap and diaper rash.
Infant and Child First Aid
- Simple first aid for common illnesses and injuries includes: fever, diarrhea, dehydration, poisoning, croup, seizures, cuts, falls, fractures, eye and nose foreign bodies. Tutorial teaches CPR and choking management. Includes video clips to assist learning.
International Loving Touch Foundation, Inc.
- Provides Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI) training and parent infant massage classes. Instructor referrals, educational materials, marketing support and baby support products.
- Child health information for parents by pediatricians.
- Filled with links relating to medically fragile infants and children with special needs.
Nappy Information Service
- The latest news and information on disposable nappies (diapers) including lifestyle, health and environmental issues.
National Center for Hearing Assessment and Management
- Dedicated to early hearing detection and intervention and universal newborn hearing screening. Resources include information for hospitals, states, audiologists, and families.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor