Infant and Toddlers
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A detailed look at the needs of the newborn, and the various stages of the baby's growth - physical and emotional.
Baby: Growth and Development
- World Book Encyclopedia article on growth and development from birth to eighteen months.
Children and Memory
- Brief description of the memory abilities of infants and how to enhance them.
- Development milestones and areas of concern for your child from age 0 to 3 years old.Includes growth charts and listed in stages for your childs health.
- An article on how to teach children to bathe.
Essortment: Stranger Anxiety
- Learn to cope with your newborn baby's stranger anxiety and help your baby to interact with new friends.
Growth Percentile Calculator
- Measure your baby's length, weight, and head circumference, enter the figures, and calculate an estimate of where your baby stands compared to other children his age.
How Children Learn
- Provides information and advice aimed at improving the future performance of children, starting before birth.
Keep Kids Healthy: Developmental Delay
- Discusses milestones, the causes of motor, language, social and global delays in development, and proposed course of action.
Newborns: Growth and Development
- Links to reviewed articles focusing on infant growth and development.
- Devoted to encouraging and training parents and carers to sign with pre-verbal infants and toddlers, and let them sign back.
Speech Development in the Infant and Toddler
- Article outlining milestones and important aspects of speech development.
Speech and Language Development
- Ages and stages. What to expect as your child's communication skills develop and when to seek help. Authored by a certified Speech Pathologist.
Toddlers: Growth and Development
- Reviewed articles on growth and development issues in toddlers.
Welcome to the World of Baby Signs
- Step by step instructions teaching how to communicate with your baby using signs.
What is Failure to Thrive?
- Brief explanation about failure to thrive in an infant.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor