Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Allied Vaccine Group
- Dedicated to providing reliable information on vaccines and vaccination based on scientific research and unbiased vaccine and vaccination news.
Anti-immunization scare: The inconvenient facts
- A review and debunking of an anti-vaccine proponent, with information on the effects of reducing immunization rates of pertussis and measles and the false link between DTP and SIDS.
Assisting You To Investigate Vaccination
- Investigates vaccines before you decide whether to vaccinate or not to vaccinate your children. Includes both pro-vaccine and anti-vaccine information and resources.
BabyCenter Vaccine Resources
- Offers answers to questions about vaccine safety and effectiveness, including why your baby needs to be vaccinated, and reviews the current recommended immunization schedule.
Children's Vaccine Program
- This program from Bill and Melinda Gates works to ensure that all children receive the full benefits of new, lifesaving vaccines. Resources include general information about vaccines, advocacy and financing of immunization programs.
Every Child By Two
- Raises awareness of the importance of getting children fully immunized by the time they are two years old by educating health care workers and the general public. Includes a list of 'barriers' to immunization and their solutions.
Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization
- A partnership dedicated to ensuring that all children have equal access to vaccines to prevent illness and death from vaccine preventable illnesses.
Immunization Action Coalition
- Provides information to help promote childhood and adult immunizations, with information about vaccine safety, myths, vaccine information statements, questions, schedules, and state immunization laws.
- Offers a wide variety of resources, including international vaccine recommendations, adverse event reporting, training, and information on numerous specific vaccine-preventable diseases such as plague, cholera, rabies, and rotavirus.
- Updated three times a week, this site offers summaries of recent vaccine news coverage, side effects, and outbreaks of vaccine preventable illnesses.
Immunizations for Children - Keep Kids Healthy
- Immunizations are an important way to protect your children from vaccine preventable illnesses and keep your kids healthy, with info on each vaccine (including Prevnar) and a program to create a custom vaccine schedule for your child.
Issues in Immunization
- A summary of current research on the safety and benefits of immunizations, including information about anti-immunization activists and common deceptions used on the web.
Misconceptions about Immunization
- Seven common misconceptions that anti-vaccine proponents use that can lead parents to question the wisdom of immunizing their children.
National Network for Immunization Information
- A comprehensive site that provides up-to-date,science-based immunization information to parents, healthcare professionals, media, policymakers and the public. Includes state by state requirements and newsbriefs.
National Vaccine Information Center
- Attempts to educate parents about the risks of immunizing their children.
Parents Place Vaccines Information
- This site includes information and recommendations about childhood vaccination, including general vaccination issues, current vaccination schedules, and when not to immunize your child.
Plain Talk About Childhood Immunization
- Includes facts about vaccine preventable disease, vaccine safety, the immune system and how vaccines work, legal requirements, current vaccine recommendations and an article comparing the risks of each disease versus the vaccine that prevents the disease.
Travelers' Health Vaccination Requirements
- Official U.S. government vaccination recommendations for traveling with children. Provided by the CDC, this site includes recommendations for traveling to specific countries.
Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- Post-marketing safety surveillance program from the FDA and CDC that collects information about adverse events (side effects) that occur after the administration of US licensed vaccines. Reports are welcome from all concerned individuals.
Vaccine Education Center
- Information on immunizations for children, teens and adults, including general questions, research, and a vaccination schedule. Includes information about each vaccine, and answers to important questions, such as 'Are Vaccines Safe?' and 'Are Vaccines Still Necessary?'
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor