Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Arizona SIDS Alliance
- Dedicated to educating people about Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and how to reduce the risk, offering assistance to grieving families after the loss of an infant to SIDS and providing assistance to scientists and medical professionals.
Cot Life Society U.K
- Information on cot death prevention based on the toxic gas theory for cot death by Dr Jim Sprott.
Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths (FSID)
- UK's leading cot death (SIDS) charity, supporting bereaved families, providing information to the public and funding research into infant health and infant death.
- A support resource of information on Sudden Infant Death and also a place for bereaved parents, and other relatives.
- A wide range of helpful SIDS information concerning treatment, prevention, diagnosis, email groups, support groups, personal stories and much more.
SIDS Australia Online
- This resource aims to provide information on Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) to a wide variety of people including researchers, health professionals, parents, school teachers and children.
SIDS Center of Indiana
- A resource site for SIDS in Indiana including: SIDS facts, support groups, calendar of events, and a memory wall.
- Support for grieving families who have lost a child to SIDS. Includes postcards, chat room, message board, poetry, advice and suggestions.
SIDS Global Strategy Task Force
- Independent, international group of SIDS researchers, clinicians and educationalists who are interested in networking their efforts on a global level to enhance SIDS research and education.
- Representatives from 17 member countries. Dedicated to the same goals of solving the mystery of SIDS; providing support for families who have experienced the death of a child; and educating the community about SIDS.
SIDS/OID Information and Counseling Program
- Information on the SIDS/OID Information and Counseling Program, part of the Georgia Division of Public Health.
Sudden Infant Death
- Research shows a link with cot death and ammonia.
Sudden Infant Death Alliance
- Research, tips for prevention, support for families, publications, and events.
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Provides information and risk reduction advice.
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Network
- Offering information on SIDS and related topics.
The Angel with the Golden Glow
- A children's story about a little angel who shares his story of hope and love. Offers hope and healing to families dealing with the loss of a child from SIDS.
What is Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)?
- Article which discusses many aspects of SIDS including the most common characteristics and risk factors for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor