Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- ACM's special interest group for Theoretical Computer Science.
An Introduction to the Theory of Computation
- An online text aimed at advanced undergraduate and graduate students. Chapters include Finite-Memory Programs, Recursive Finite-Domain Programs, General Programs, Resource Bounded Computation, Probabilistic Computation, and Parallel Computation.
Analysis Of Algorithms Home Page
- An initiative of attendees of the 1997 Dagstuhl seminar, these pages provide research papers, a bulletin board, and links to researchers and other resources in the field. The focus is on average case and probabilistic analysis.
Aria Technology Group
- Deals with the physics of non traditional computing methods.
Average-Case Complexity Forum
- Provides an overview, including surveys and a bibliography, of recent work on average-case complexity analysis.
- Archives and membership information of an electronic forum for researchers in Continuous Algorithms and Complexity and in Foundations of Computational Mathematics.
- Frequently Asked Questions on Theoretical Computer Science from the comp.theory newsgroup.
Computability and Complexity in Analysis Network
- CCA Net aims to provide a central location for collecting information useful to researchers working in the field.
Contributions of Theoretical Computer Science
- A 1996 statement by the SIGACT Long Term Planning Committee on the importance of theoretical computer science to other fields.
Foundations of Computational Mathematics
- A group which sponsors regular meetings on the relationships between mathematical analysis, topology, geometry and algebra and the computational process.
Information-Based Complexity Home Page
- Provides information on computational complexity problems in the presence of partial or contaminated information and links to researchers in this field.
SIGACT News Theory Calendar
- A calendar of upcoming theoretical computer science events and a list of recently released books in the field.
The Types Forum
- Archives and subscription information for this moderated mailing list which focuses on semantical, categorical, operational, and proof theoretical topics relating to type theory.
Theoretical Computation on the Web
- A directory of resources related to theoretical computer science from Stanford University.
Theory of Computation
- Lecture notes for an undergraduate class taught by Leonid Levin at UC Berkeley.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor