Logic and Foundations
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Compendium of NP Optimization Problems
- This is a preliminary version of the catalog of NP optimization problems.
Algorithms and Complexity
- A downloadable textbook by Herbert S. Wilf.
Bibliographic Database for Computability Theory
- Extensive bibliography on computability and recursion theory, maintained by Peter Cholak.
Blackbox - a SAT Technology Planning System
- Blackbox is a planning system that works by converting problems specified in STRIPS notation into Boolean satisfiability problems, and then solving the problems with a variety of state-of-the-art satisfiability engines.
- Information on this site includes a Bibliographic Database for Computability Theory, a list of Open Questions in Recursion Theory as well as links to many researchers working in the field. Maintained by Peter Cholak.
Computability and Complexity
- An online course on complexity.
Computational Complexity and Statistical Physics
- Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA; 4--6 September 2001.
Electronic Colloquium on Computational Complexity
- A forum about computational complexity supervised by a scientific board. Provides on-line research reports, surveys and books.
Hypercomputation Research Network
- The study of computation beyond that defined by the Turing machine, also known as super-Turing, non-standard or non-recursive computation. Links to people, resources and discussions.
IEEE Conference on Computational Complexity
- This conference started as "Structure in Complexity Theory" in 1986. It recently acquired the new name "Conference on Computational Complexity", which was used for the first time in 1996. CTI, DePaul University, Chicago IL; 18--21 June 2001.
Problem Solving Environments Home Page
- This site contains information about Problem Solving Environments (PSEs), research, publications, and information on topics related to PSEs.
Roberto Bayardo's Resources
- Includes the relsat SAT solver and related papers.
- A collection of up-to-date links about the satisfiability problem (solvers, benchmarks, articles). A discussion forum is available as well.
SATLIB - The Satisfiability Library
- A collection of benchmark problems, solvers, and tools. One strong motivation for creating SATLIB is to provide a uniform test-bed for SAT solvers as well as a site for collecting SAT problem instances, algorithms, and empirical characterisations of the algorithms' performance.
Stas Busygin's NP-Completeness Page
- A proposal for solving NP-hard problems.
The P versus NP Problem
- Description of the P vs NP question, designated a Clay Mathematics Institute Millennium Prize Problems, by Stephen Cook.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor