Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Centre for Quantum Computation
- Based at Oxford University. Well designed site, with a large amount of information available.
D-Wave Systems, Inc.
- D-Wave Systems (dwavesys.com) is a portal to the state of the art in the design of quantum computers, operating systems, algorithms, hardware, superconductors, and quantum physics.
Introduction to Quantum Computing and Shor's Algorithm
- By Matthew Hayward at the University of Illinois
LANL Quantum Cryptography Experiment
- An experiment at Los Alamos focusing on the mechanics of quantum key distribution.
Laboratory for Theoretical and Quantum Computing, Montreal
- Publications, laboratory staff members, and Java applets related to quantum cryptography, quantum information, quantum teleportation, computational complexity, algorithmics, and graph theory.
MagicQ Technologies Inc.
- The home site of the first start up company devoted entirely to quantum computing. No patents or products to date, but of interest by virtue of being first off the block.
Quantum Architecture Research Center
- The home page of a team formed by Frederic Chong, Isaac Chuang, and John Kubiatowicz, the three top experimentalists in quantum computing.
Quantum Computation Archive
- A collaboration between Stanford, Berkeley, MIT and IBM. The site contains both technical papers and links to QC reports in the media.
Quantum Computation Preprint Reviews
- Reviews of selected preprints in quantum computing
Quantum Computer Emulator (QCE)
- A Windows based simulator of quantum computer hardware. Provides an environment to execute quantum algorithms under realistic experimental conditions.
Quantum Computer Physics Laboratory of IPT Russian Academy of Sciences
- "Quantum Computer" seminar program. Staff, contact info, research papers.
Quantum Computer Simulators
- A concise summary of the many quantum computer simulators that are available through the internet.
Quantum Computing At The Max Plank Institute
- Provides an overview of quantum computer related research taking place at the Max Plank Institute. The primary focus is ion trap based computing. Selected reprints are available.
Quantum Computing with Electron Spins in Quantum Dots
- A detailled study of using electron spins for quantum computation. Several possible implementations are discussed.
Quantum Computing with Molecules
- A feature article in the June98 issue of Scientific American which explains the QC phenomenon.
Quantum Informatics at the University of Aarhus
- Performs research on quantum computing with an emphasis on quantum cryptography.
Quantum Information Theory And Quantum Computation
- Information on a research program funded by the European Science Foundation.
Quantum computation: a tutorial
- A good tutorial, with links to tutorials on related subjects.
Qubyte Forum: Quantum Computers & Moore's Law
- Tracks the latest progress in quantum computer fabrication and compares that progress with what would be predicted by applying the classic Moore's Law.
Quick Reviews in Quantum Computation and Information
- Short reviews of preprints and published papers on quantum computation.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor