Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Charity to Children Fund
- Objective of protecting childhood and seeing the UN Convention of Children's Rights fulfilled on the territory of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria.
Chernobyl Children's Project
- Established in Ireland to help child victims of the world's worst nuclear disaster, which took place at the Chernobyl Nuclear Plant in the Ukraine in April 1986.
Child Care National Association
- Represents and supports all forms of professional child care in Australia and families needing child care.
Children in Distress
- CINDI is a network of non-profit agencies in South Africa, working to develop new ways of caring for children who are orphaned or abandoned.
Children's Cancer Foundation
- This Foundation's main objectives are to supplement the services provided by the Hospital Authority, to help doctors increase survival rates, and to enhance the quality of life of all children suffering from cancer, in caring for their physical, psychological and social well-being.
Children's Miracle Network
- Helps kids by raising funds and awareness for 170 children's hospitals throughout North America.
Children's Village St. Francis Xavier
- Home for orphan, abandoned or poor children in Higuey, Dominican Republic.
Children's Water Fund
- Providing clean, disease-free water systems to families otherwise forced to drink gross, disease-invested water in Africa.
Daayeh International Alliance to Nurture Children
- Non-profit charitable organization providing humanitarian assistance to children in Iran and the Middle East.
Edmund Rice Camps NSW
- Operating in all states of Australia and New Zealand, this organization provides holiday camps, picnics and outdoor recreation activities for undeprivileged children.
Educate the Children
- NGO working in the field of education with a focus on women, children and communities. Features information about the organization, its projects, and volunteering.
- A special project by World Vision Canada to provide education, literacy, nutrition, food, water, health, advocacy, children's rights. Based in Bangalore India.
- Provides a safe and secure home environment for rescued child slaves and abandoned boys throughout Haiti. These children are actively sought out and given a home where they will have the opportunity to be children again and receive the education they deserve.
Give Orphans a Smile Club
- Informal club which supports children at the Nha Tinh Thuong Huong Duong orphanage in Vietnam by sending them presents on certain holidays.
Harvest Africa Children's Foundation
- Helps poor children in West African Countries. HACF provides both the health care and educational assistance necessary to improve the quality of life for children.
- Helping abandonded and street children living destitute in India, and assisting charities that take in these children.
Indian Children's Fund
- A non-profit charitable organization determined to make a difference in the lives of poverty stricken children in India.
Jagriti Bal Vikas Samiti
- An organization committed to children's education and welfare. Jagriti family consists of volunteers and workers from IIT students and faculty
Ontario Association of Children's Aid Societies - OACAS
- It is a membership organization representing 51 Children's Aid Societies (CASs) in Ontario. In support of its members the OACAS is the voice of child welfare in Ontario, dedicated to providing leadership for the achievement of excellence in the protection of children and in the promotion of their well-being within their families and communities.
Pattaya Orphanage Trust
- Registered under the Charities Act 1960 for the relief of poverty, sickness and distress among orphans and disabled children and young adults in Thailand.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor