Submit a site
Children and Youth Services
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ACF Press Room
- Current News on Child Welfare provided by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families.
American Indian Child Resource Center
- AICRC is a nonprofit agency providing services to American Indian youth and their families in the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Private charitable organization dedicated to helping build better futures for disadvantaged children in the U.S. Initiatives are related to reducing teen pregnancy, improving foster care, education reform, alternatives to juvenile detention, neighborhood improvement, and increased public awareness of children's issues.
Child Welfare - Suite 101
- Dedicated to sharing articles, links and more regarding the state of child welfare and foster and adoption issues.
Child Welfare Services
- Extensive information and links related to child welfare issues including: child well-being, child care, neglect, child abuse, kinship care, foster care, adoption, and medical care. From the Welfare Information Network.
Children Youth and Family Consortium
Children and Earth, Inc.
- Organization providing underprivileged and at-risk children with special opportunities that others take for granted.
Children of Hope Foundation Infant Burial, Inc.
- Without regard to race, color, age, creed or national origin and in the capacity as EMS providers, help save lives of infants who have been abandoned. Referrals are made to the appropriate government agencies and other non-profit social service agencies capable of providing advice and counsel to pre- and postpartum persons if the need arises.
Children's Defense Fund
- Advocacy for American children, particularly poor and minority children and those with disabilities. Issues and programs include: Head Start, Healthy Start, Stand for Children, child care, health insurance, child safety, moral education.
Coalition for America's Children
- An alliance of over 450 national, state, and local nonprofit organizations working to call attention to the serious obstacles impeding children's well-being and to boost children's concerns to the top of the public policy agenda.
Happy Days and Special Times
- Goal is to help children with cancer by relieving stress on the family, improving the situation around the child and getting things moving in a positive flow.
- A national and state-by-state statistical effort to track the status of children in the United States sponsored by A the Annie E. Casey Foundation.
Michigan Adoption Agencies - Intrastate & International adoptions
- Adoption agencies of Michigan Federation Child & Family Agencies providing adoption services
Miracle Flights For Kids
- Provides free air transportation for children in need of medical treatment.
National Center for Children in Poverty (NCCP)
- Uses demographic research and program and policy analyses to identify and promote strategies that reduce young child poverty and that improve the lives of poor young children. "There are over 14 million children living in poverty in the United States. More than 5 million of them are under age six. The young child poverty rate is significantly higher in the United States than in other Western industrialized nations."
National Childrens Coalition
- National youth advocacy, information for youth workers and groups, national youth database, helps organize and start teen after-school computer centers, co-produces teensurfer.com and child.net
- Organization distributes gifts to children for christmas and the rest of the year who may not otherwise receive one including ill children, children from high conflict situations, and traumatized children.
The American Federation of Riders
- Publicly funded charitable organization composed of motorcyclists dedicated to helping needy, orphaned, handicapped, abused or neglected children.
The Children's Lifesaving Foundation
- This site provides information on three wonderful programs of the Children's Lifesaving Foundation that helps the homeless and at-risk youth of L.A. & Ventura counties. Our main program is the Spring & Summer Enrichment Camp Program, located in the beautiful Santa Monica Mountains. Find out how you can help these very worthwhile programs to aid the very needy youth of Los Angeles.
USHHS Administration for Children and Families
- ACF is the federal organization responsible for welfare reform, child support, child care, Head Start, child welfare and other programs relating to children and families.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor