Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The Ramakrishna Mission students' Home was started in 1905, to provide free boarding,lodging and educational facilities to orphan and destitute children eager for education.
Saving One Child At A Time
- A not-for-profit humanitarian aid organization specifically created to deal with the problems of Lithuanian children growing up in state run institutions.
St. George's Romania Appeal
- For the needy children in Romania, this organization is working to provide practical care, a comfortable living environment by raising funds from business and private sectors from all over the world.
Tamil Nadu Children's Home
- Russ Foundation is a Community Project administered by Indians in India. Russ Foundation aims to become a focus for the community. It provides a home for local children who are parentless or disadvantaged, and it offers local people training, education and some employment.
The Delapaz Education and Welfare Fund
- A non-profit charity to help children in the Philippines through improved education resources.
The George Foundation
- Dedicated to the welfare of children in India, especially those who are victims of poverty and/or those who suffer from adverse environmental conditions that are beyond their control.
The Jaffa Institute
- A non-profit child welfare agency in Jaffa, Israel, providing over 35 educational and social support programs to over 3,000 severely disadvantaged children, both Jewish and Arab.
Vietnam Children's Fund
- Fund started by Chester B. Puller to build schools in Vietnam for children in areas where schools are not present or need to be upgraded.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor