Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Association for Children with Life Threatening or Terminal Conditions
- Provides comprehensive information to families and professionals who care for children with life-threatening or terminal conditions in the UK.
BBC Online - Children In Need
- Details of how to be part of the annual Children In Need appeal
- The charity works with around 43,000 children, young people and their families affected by todays most urgent issues; poverty, homelessness, disability bereavement and abuse.
- UK's free national helpline for children and young people in trouble or danger.
Comic Relief UK
- The official red nose day website covering charitable issues in the UK and abroad. Site features online donation form and lots of comical areas.
Fostering Information Line
- Provides comprehensive advice on all aspects of fostering and the foster care of children within the UK.
Good News Family Care
- A Christian nonprofit organization offering support, counseling and temporary accommodation to mothers and their children. Daycare provided to fathers.
National Children's Home Action for Children
- Aims to improve the lives of Britain's most vulnerable children
- Oasis believes every child has a right to security, love and a stable environment in which they can develop their full potential.
Save The Children Fund UK North West Fundraisers
- Based in the North West of the UK this volunteer owned and run site seeks to inform about the varied work of Save the Children from a fundraising volunteer's prospective. The site also contains related information and details of the many branches and charity shops in Merseyside, Manchester, Lancashire & Cheshire
Save the Children Fund
- An international children's charity located in UK, working to create a better future for children, active in more than 70 countries worldwide.
War Child UK
- Part of a network of independent organisations across the world helping children and young people affected by war.
When You Wish Upon A Star
- An organisation devoted to granting wishes to terminally ill children.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor