Submit a site
District of Columbia
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ABA Section of Litigation
- The preeminent association and web site for litigators. Network, learn and work to strengthen the legal system and ensure access to justice.
American Bar Association
- The leading national bar association for United States attorneys, offering publications, CLE, and information on a very broad array of legal subjects.
American Corporate Counsel Association (ACCA)
- The in-house counsel bar association. Offers CLE, legal resources, INHOUSE JOBLINE, virtual library, in-house caselaw, chapter and committee networking opportunities.
American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- A national bar association of over 5,400 attorneys who specialize in immigration law.
Chinese Law Society of America
- CLSA is an association of Chinese legal scholars, practitioners and law students who have or are working or studying in the US.
Commercial Law League of America
- CLLA is an organization of collections, creditors' rights and bankruptcy professionals. Founded in 1895, the CLLA has nearly 5,000 members in the United States as well as in dozens of countries abroad. Its membership consists of attorneys who concentrate their practice in commercial law, collections, the Uniform Commercial Code and bankruptcy and reorganization.
Commission on Women in the Profession
- Strives to secure the full and equal participation of women in the ABA, the legal profession, and the justice system.
Federal Bar Association
- A bar association for federal court practitioners.
First Amendment Lawyers Association
- An organization of lawyers dedicated to the defense of the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and who represent clients in anti-censorship matters.
National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- National association of Asian Pacific American attorneys, judges, law professors, and law students that strives to be a national network for its members and affiliates.
National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Lawyers who provide expert legal advice with respect to the validity and tax-exemption of state and local government debt offerings.
National Bar Association
- The nation's oldest and largest national association of predominately African American lawyers and judges, with affiliate chapters throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Africa and the Caribbean.
National Organization of Bar Counsel
- NOBC is a non-profit organization whose members enforce the ethical rules which regulate the professional conduct of lawyers.
Nigerian Lawyers Association
- NLA is a nonprofit non-partisan professional organization based in New York. It represents the interests of Nigerian lawyers both in the United States and all over the world.
Palidan Bar Association Directory
- Links to bar associations and legal organizations.
Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
- The largest US organization of lawyers who represent investors in arbitrations agains their stockbrokers.
Swedish American Bar Association
- (SABA) - Provides Swedish-American business and others with an additional source for accessing Swedish speaking professional legal services in the U.S.
Tau Epsilon Rho Law Society
- A professional law society founded by Jewish law students in 1921. Membership is open to all attorneys and judges in good professional standing, and students attending law school.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor