Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
All India Federation of Tax Practitioners
- An all-India body of tax practitioners inspired by the ideology to have a common platform to share the benefits of learning, experience and knowledge.
American Counsel Association
- An organization of over 200 lawyers established in 1929 to improve and enhance the legal profession.
Calicut Bar Association
- Site for association based in Zamorins, India.
Heiros Gamos: Bar Associations
- A directory of national, state, provincial, and local associations.
Inter American Bar Association
- International bar association, representing a permanent forum for the exchange of professional views and information for lawyers to promote the Rule of Law and protect the democratic institutions in the Americas.
Las Piñas City Bar Association
- A voluntary local bar association of lawyers in Las Pinas City, Philippines established to promote the rule of law and justice, elevate the professional ethical standards of Filipino lawyers, and protect the human rights of Filipinos.
Law Institute of Victoria
- The recognised professional association for solicitors in the State of Victoria, Australia.
Law Society of British Columbia
- All B.C. lawyers belong to the Law Society, which enforces standards of conduct for the legal profession.
Law Society of New South Wales
- The professional association for the solicitors branch (lawyers/attorneys) of the legal profession in the State of New South Wales, Sydney Australia.
Lawyer Pilots Bar Association
- An international association to increase understanding of aviation law. Officers, committees, membership benefits, history, meetings, links and CLE credits.
- Online international network for lawyers of color, formed by attorneys in the United States and the United Kingdom in cooperation with the Society of Black Lawyers of England and Wales.
Philippine American Bar Association
- Membership is open to lawyers who have been admitted to either the Philippine or to a United States bar, or both. Associate membership is available to law students.
Slovenian Young Lawyers Association
- Information about activities of SYLA, a member of the European Young Bar Association.
The Law Society of Singapore
- Purposes of the society are to represent, protect, assist the legal profession in Singapore, and to maintain and improve their standards of conduct and learning.
Victoria Bar Association
- Professional and social organization for lawyers in the Victoria, British Columbia, Canada area. Site includes events, newsletters, minutes, executive members, and links.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor