Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- A voluntary bar association composed of members of the District of Columbia Bar who have joined together to promote the public interest as well as the good of the legal profession in a broader context than is permissible for the mandatory bar.
Computer and Telecom Law Section - DC Bar
- Focusing on legal issues of the Information Age through newsletters and educational programs.
District of Columbia Bar
- The D.C. Bar's Official electronic journal.
Hispanic Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Organization dedicated to the advancement of Latinos in the legal profession which advocates on legal issues affecting the Latino community.
Indian-American Bar Association of the District of Columbia (IABA-DC)
- Association for attorneys of South Asian origin or whose practice areas concern South Asia.
Women's Bar Association of the District of Columbia (WBADC)
- One of the oldest, most active women's bars in the United States. Founded in 1917, it serves its diverse membership of lawyers, judges, government officials and students through over 20 committees and fora and 100 events each year.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor