Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alameda County Bar Association
- The fifth-largest local bar association in California.
Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom
- Minority bar association with a membership of nearly 600 lesbians, gay men, bisexuals and their supporters in the legal community, including judges, lawyers, legal workers and law students.
CCC Bar Association Web Page
- Information for members and the general public.
Consumer Attorneys of California
- CAOC is a professional association for attorneys who represent plaintiffs/consumers who seek responsibility from wrongdoers. Certain areas of the site are password protected for members only.
Half-Norwegian (on the Mother's Side) American Bar Assn.
- Activities and history of the association, which meets annually on Norwegian Independence Day (May 17).
Hellenic Law Society of Northern California
- A legal society, open to all, primarily comprised of individuals of Hellenic descent.
Italian American Lawyers Association
- IALA is now in its 23rd year as a Los Angeles-area bar association. It is known for its outstanding speakers, authentic Italian meals, and a zip no other bar association we know of has.
Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Largest local voluntary bar association in the nation with a membership of more than 24,000 attorneys. Guide to services and membership provided.
Marin County Bar Association
- MCBA's mission is to involve, encourage, and support bar association members, to serve as a liaison to the Marin County courts, and to educate the community and enhance access to legal services.
Orange County Bar Association
- OCBA is one of the largest voluntary bar associations in California with over 6600 members. Members regularly meet in both sections and committees, which gather together for various purposes.
Orange County Women Lawyers Association
- Information about OCWLA, calendar, updates, membership directory, officers/directors, and legal links.
Palo Alto Bar Association
- Bar association, offering an attorney referral service.
Placer County Bar Association
- Website contains tentative rulings for the County's law and motion docket, the bar association newsletter, member directory, calendar of events and more.
Riverside County Bar Association
- Est. in 1894 to foster social interaction between the bench and bar, provides continuing education and an arena to resolve various problems facing the justice system and attorneys.
Sacramento County Bar Association
- Information concerning attorneys in the Sacramento area.
San Bernardino County Bar Association
- One stop access to legal information and research materials for lawyers and the public.
San Diego County Bar Association
- SDCBA has been the general voluntary bar association of San Diego County since 1899.
San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- Lawyer referral services, web hosting for members, legal information.
San Francisco La Raza Lawyers Association
- A bay area organization of Latino Lawyers serving the purposes of public interest, law reform, the administration of justice, promoting professionalism, and working with professional/community organizations.
San Luis Obispo County Bar Association
- Information about the association includes bar sections, judicial liaison, fee dispute, arbitration, attorney/client mediation, MCLE credit, state bar, bar/bench/media, judicial evaluation, and local court rules.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor