Children, Youth and Family
Submit a site
Residential Treatment Facilities
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
202 Teen Programs
- A resource for parents of troubled adolescents.
A Child's Haven, Inc.
- Therapeutic child care for neglected and abused children ages 2 to 5 years in Greenville, South Carolina, educating and assisting dysfunctional families to break abusive cycles.
A World for Children
- A child placing agency providing therapeutic services to abused and neglected children through substitute care which includes: emergency shelter placements, assessment center services, and foster care utilizing well trained foster parents.
Adolescent and Family Growth Center, Inc.
- Treatment Foster Care agency located in the Northern Virginia.
Alabama Baptist Children's Home and Family Ministries
- A non-profit organization providing individualized foster care and counseling for children and youth while customizing ministry and service to meet specific needs throughout Alabama.
Alternative Youth Care Halfway House
- Located near Kalispell Montana, this day program is a monitored half-way house for young males that have completed a primary inpatient treatment for Chemical Dependency.
Alternatives for Youth
- Provides alternative resources and guidance for youth who are struggling to succeed in the traditional residential or school setting.
Angels Foster Family Agency
- A non-profit San Diego, California agency is dedicated to providing services and nurturing homes for foster infants and toddlers under the age of two.
Aspen Youth Services
- Aspen Youth Services offers education, treatment, and rehabilitation services to meet the needs of at-risk youth.
Astor Services for Children
- A United Way member agency providing community and residential services for children and families throughout Rhinebeck, NY.
- Providing counseling, children's access, foster care, family support for at risk and disadvantaged children.
- Boys Homes for Troubled Teens that are struggling at home providing resources for teens dealing with gangs, drugs, depression, social problems, defiant. Providing therapy, schools, treatment centers for drug and substance abuse.
- Provides Therapeutic Child Care services to families needing care for their children at risk or identified with having special needs.
Cascade Boys Ranch / The Woods Home for Girls
- Homes for "at risk" and/or "tragedy based" boys and girls providing love, guidance, and a model for a new way of life.
Casey Family Services
- Providing services in foster care, post-adoption, family presrevation, reunification, advocacy and support, and programs for teen parents and families affected by HIV/AIDs, outreach to communities in New England and Maryland.
Chances for Children
- Chances For Children Fund has been established to help provide safe shelter, support and mentoring programs to children that are in unsafe, abusive or otherwise challenging environments.
- Children's Choice is a private, nonprofit child welfare agency. We provide community based, specialized Christian services.
Children's Placement Directory
- Searchable database of Foster Care Agencies, Group Homes, Private Specialty Schools, and other residential treatment services for children and teens.
- New York-based organization provides a safe haven and caring community to heal and strengthen 1,200 troubled children and their families annually.
Colorado Child Placement Agency Network
- Find services for foster children from licensed private agencies and find listings for all of the current CPA's in Colorado.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor