Children, Youth and Family
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Education Plus Community Services
- After school and summer day camp programs for children throughout New York City. Also offers CPR and HIV/AIDS training for teens and adults and computer literacy programs for all ages.
Ennis Center for Children
- A not-for-profit, multi-service agency providing community based, in home, foster care, adoption and group home services to children and families through southeast Michigan.
- Families United is divoted to finding loving foster homes for children in the state of California
- Public benefit corporation dedicated to bettering the lives of children and their families through treatment and support services.
Father Patrick Jackson House
- A non-denominational, non-profit transitional living program. Provides housing, counseling, links to community resources to pregnant and parenting teens in Ann Arbor, MI.
For Children's Sake
- This private, non-profit child placing agency provides a professional support team that includes families and resources dedicated to establishing permanent homes in which children are protected and nurtured.
For Love of Children
- A nonprofit organization in Washington, DC, working to eliminate abuse and neglect, alleviate homelessness, and educate high-risk youth to be responsible, successful adults.
Foster Family-Based Treatment Association
- Supporting and promoting their mission based on providing excellence in treatment services through the power of family living and enhancing the lives of children within families through strengthening family-based organizations in New Jersery.
- A non-profit group of volunteers dedicated to bettering the lives of the children at Frazer School Fort Peck Indian Reservation, MT, through an incentive program designed to instill self worth.
- Adoption and foster care for the San Francisco Bay Area and Central Coast. An agency staffed by experienced adoptive and foster parents, therapists and social workers. No-cost adoption of American children of all ages.
Gateway Woods Specialized Foster Care
- Ministering to the needs of Indiana's abused, neglected and disturbed children in a Christian home environment.
Goodland Presbyterian Children's Home
- Located in Hugo, OK, this non-profit long-term private placement agency provides services for boys ages 6-18 needing guideance and supervison from distressed single parent families.
Green Central Safe Haven
- A multi-service center in Minneapolis, Minnesota where a variety of youths and services are coordinated in a highly visible and accessible facility.
HOME Youth and Resource Service
- Non profit day shelter for youth 11 to 17 who are "at risk", homeless, or just need a place to hang out. Serving lunch, Dinner and snacks. Free showers, clothes, job search, internet access, telephone, social service referrels, tutoring. Relaxed atmosphere. Building rec center soon.
Hamilton Co. Guardian Ad Litem Program
- Located in Hamilton County, Indiana. Program utilizing citizen volunteers to represent the best interests of a child involved in a court proceeding.
Help for Troubled Kids and Teens
- Our mission is to provide comprehensive assessment, treatment, and support for troubled youth and their families.
Homes for the Homeless
- Founded in 1986, this private non-profit organization, provides residential educational training services to homeless families, works to reduce homelessness by providing families with the education and training that will enable them to build independent lives.
Homeward Society Foster Family Agency
- Providing individualized community based services to abused, abandoned and neglected children and families in an attempt to strengthen the family unit, emancipate young adults and provide quality foster care.
- Hope House is a Christian home for 'hard-to-place' children. Children who have mental, physical, and/or emotional disabilities often "fall through the cracks" in our society.
Houston Achievement Place
- Private, not-for-profit social service agency in Houston, Texas. Provides a continuum of services for families and children, including Therapeutic Foster Care and In-School Program for teaching social skills.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor