Children, Youth and Family
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Huckleberry Youth Programs
- A community-based agency serving adolescence in San Francisco and Marin counties. Services provided to young people are at risk for life-threatening crises relating to drug and alcohol addiction, physical and sexual abuse, emotional illness, physical illness, family breakdown, homelessness, delinquency and suicide.
Institute for Children
- A nonprofit organization whose mission is to reshape foster care and adoption in America so that every child will have the chance to grow up in a loving, permanent family.
- A non-profit organization providing exceptional care and opportunities for children in foster care.
Kern Bridges, Inc.
- Providing Adoption Services for children previously destined for long-term foster care. Also, provides continuing education for childcare professionals. Located in Bakersfield, CA.
Leake and Watts Services, Inc.
- A child care agency serving the needs of New York City and Westchester County, New York, committed to helping societys most vulnerable and at-risk children and families.
- A non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to caring for special-needs children and abused children of all ages.
Noank Baptist Group Homes
- Group home care for adolescent girls.
Olive Crest Homes
- Dedicated to preventing child abuse, treating victims of child abuse, and preserving the family. Locations include Orange County, Los Angeles County, and San Diego.
- Professional Association of Treatment Homes is a private, nonprofit organization based in Southern Minnesota, Northern Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin, that provides culturally sensitive services to children and families in need of treatment foster care, adoption and other family services.
PSI Family Services, Inc.
- Foster care, health, social work, and independentliving services.
Pahrump Family Resource Center
- The PFRC is a non-profit agency assisting families in Pahrump through referral and emergency services, classes, workshops and support groups.
Pendleton Place Children's Shelter
- Non-profit organization serving abused, neglected and abandoned children in South Carolina.
Presidio, Inc. Child Placement Agency
- A quality child placement agency in Colorado, providing therapeutic foster care placement and out-client services to children and families.
Programs for troubled teens
- Programs for teens contains crucial information about quality programs for Teens who Struggle at home, or School.
Providing foster care to children in the UK
- The purpose of the Co-operative is to provide a range of excellent foster home placements to children accommodated by local authorities.
- A Christ-centered boarding school with a low student to staff ratio and a home and family atmosphere established to nurture and educate boys, ages 10-15.
Rock the Ranch
- Non-profit ranch for abused animals and children. Includes ranch events and photo gallery.
Ryther Child Center
- Shaping the state of our future by enhancing the state of our children through collaborative programs which result in a healthy community for children and families.
Save A Baby
- Saving newborn babies from abandonment and death from mothers who have hidden their pregnancy.
Specialized Alternatives for Families and Youth
- A non-profit child welfare organization that specializes in therapeutic foster care, in home intervention and behavioral health services, adoption services and training and education.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor