Submit a site
Antigua and Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
'Man's Best Came with Columbus' - Article by Michel S. Berliner
- The Intellectual Activist. Although the politically correct view is that Columbus did not discover America, because people had lived here for thousands of years, Mr. Berliner writes a pro Western Civilization view.
Antilles Guano and Steam Dockyard Company
- An historical description of the Stornson family dynasty in the fields of guano mining in the Caribbean and granite quarrying on Cape Ann as well as marine navigation and narrow gauge steam railroading.
- Papers written by students in Caribbean history classes of Professor Moses Seenarine, Black and Puerto Rican Studies Department at Hunter College, City University of New York.
Christopher Columbus Shipwrecks
- In the course of his four voyages this explorer lost nine ships. Select a shipwreck and find more information about it.
- An interactive archive of Afro-Caribbean history in Kirklees. Stories about people who came to West Yorkshire, England from the Caribbean.
History of the Caribbean
- Several documents pertaining to the history of this region provided by the World History Archives.
Regiments of the British West Indies
- Information and history about the regiments of the British Army that were raised or saw service in various parts of the world.
Sea Kings of the Antilles
- Essay about the Caribs written by Peter Muilenburg. The Caribs survived two hundred years of European incursion.
The Caribbean Islands
- A country study prepared by the Library of Congress' Federal Research Division for their Area Handbook Series.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor