Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The Caribbean Archaeology Program (Florida Museum of Natural History) is charged with curating the Museums pre-Columbian artifact collections and maintaining an active program of field research. In addition, they maintain a current bibliography of recent publications on Caribbean Archaeology.
- Relation of archeological sites to periods of Caribbean history.
Ethnicity, Race and the Archaeology of the Atlantic Slave Trade
- Dan Hicks, University of Bristol. Theoretical article on the archaeology of the Atlantic Slave Trade with particular reference to Caribbean historical ethnicities and world systems perspectives.
International Association for Caribbean Archaeology
- A group of professional and amateur archaeologists who work, or have an interest, in the archaeology of the Caribbean. Area includes not only the Greater and Lesser Antilles but countries bordering the Caribbean, whose prehistoric and historic cultures often interrelate with those of the islands.
Pre-Columbian Indians of the Caribbean Region
- Research into the Indians of several islands, Suriname, Eustatius & Aruba, with site references.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor