Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
1983 United States Invasion of Grenada: National Security Threat?
- President Reagan wanted to remove any Soviet or communist presence in the western world, including Nicaragua and Cuba. A series of events that occurred lead to increased focus on Grenada by the United States. and other nations
A Short History of Fort George
- Provided by J. David Zimmerman of Portcullis Limited.
A Short History of Grenada
- Brief article with hyperlinks to an early chronology and slavery.
Background Notes: Grenada
- A profile and history of this island by the United States' Department of State.
- A history of this conflict provided by the Ranger History site.
Grenada in the World Factbook 2000
- A profile of this country prepared by the United States Central Intelligence Agency.
History and Culture of Grenada
- A brief history provided by the Board of Tourism.
History of Grenada
- Grenada was inhabited by Carib Indians who had driven the more peaceful Arawaks from the island. Columbus landed on Grenada in 1498 and named the island "Concepcion."
Operation Urgent Fury
- Federation of American Scientists' synopsis of US Military deployment in Grenada.
The Revolution in Grenada, 1979 to 1983
- This is a comprehensive essay with clickable images of the period provided by CaribVillage.Com.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor