Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Anguilla in the World Factbook 2000
- A profile of this country by the United States Central Intelligence Agency.
Early Postal History of Anguilla
- An article from the March 2000 edition of British Caribbean Philatelic Journal, written by Rob Wynstra.
History of Anguilla
- Before the Europeans came to this island, the Arawak Indians had called it Malliouhana (arrowshaped).They had dwelled on Anguilla since AD 600.
Under an English Heaven
- In 1967, Anguilla rebelled against independence and in favor of colonialism. The action was so misunderstood by Great Britain, that two years later the English invaded with 315 paratroopers in an attempt to put the rebellion down.
- Built in 1787, it is the oldest and only surviving plantation house on Anguilla: one of the few plantation houses in the Caribbean where the entire complex of buildings have survived virtually intact.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor